This article describes the metrics displayed in the Remediation Time Panel
The remediation time panel shows multiple metrics in different formats:
- The average remediation time (in days) and its evolution (increase/decrease) over the selected time frame (arrow pointing up or down).
- This metric can be seen as the black line in the main graph.
- The longest and shortest remediation time over the selected time frame.
- These metrics can be seen as the green and red line in the main graph.
- The variation of the number of vulnerabilities in remediation plans, that are new or fixed.
- The number of remediation plans that are active, new or done (closed).