See what are the changes we've done in the platform for each release.
- New Connector for the importation of third-party data
- Added a search field when adding users to a team
- Display of prediction probability for factors
- Integration of Qualys data (through the API, UI upcoming)
- Search filters in software/port lists
- Clearer factors display
- Tours for new users
- Removal of team selection in the UI for teams with only a single team
- Exposed port and binary path information shown in the software panel
- Sorting of vulnerabilities within a group
- New parameter for PowerBI compatibility
- Listing of fingerprints used for asset identification
- New status page and notifications available at status.delvesecurity.com
- Translation of API messages
- Font size adjustment on the dashboard
- French version of the interface (excluding reports and vulnerability details).
- Improved exploit URL display
- Additional grammar rules to filter vulnerabilities by discovery and last seen date
- Addition of Edge Service management in the Public API
- New link to view vulnerability details in the Vulnerabilities tab rather than in a side-panel.
- List of vulnerabilities found in past reports are available with a drop-down from the asset listing page.
- Custom date picker added to filter dashboards over a specific timeframe.
- Addition of the prioritization graph on the Delve AI dashboard and the vulnerability listing. Per-vulnerability, predicted remediation time and exploit URLs are also presented in the applicable sections.
- The vulnerability listing now includes the same asset information as the asset listings, including tags, edge service, access to HAR, etc.
- The vulnerability listing also presents the open ports and an indicator when a note is set on the vulnerability.
- Remediation management is now enabled for all customers.
- Password creation now has a password strength meter.
- Twitter data feeds are now being polled to get trends and provide additional external context to prioritization.
- Addition of the interactive prioritization graph in the asset listings.
- Fixed an issue with the empty filter.
- Additional improvements to discovery with improved conflict resolution when mapping discoveries to the current model.
- 15-minute edge interface now validates the DNS servers to make sure they respond.
- Added an exploit publication prediction factor to the prioritization.