How to setup OKTA authentication in Single Page App mode in order to use it instead of Delve's built-in authenticator.
Follow this guide to create your application inside OKTA so it can use your own authorization server to use Delve.
- Login into your OKTA Admin account. The URL should be something like https://<your-domain>.okta.com/
- Click on the Applications menu, then click Add Application button
- Select Single-Page App as your platform
- Fill the form with the following information:
- Name: Delve by Delve Labs
- Base URIs: https://<your-domain>.wardenscanner.com
- Login Redirect URIs:
- https://<your-domain>.wardenscanner.com/okta-authorize (for Warden UI)
- https://<your-domain>.wardenscanner.com/auth/okta/authorize (for Delve Public-API)
- Group assignments: Any group you to give access to Delve
- Once completed, make sure the provided information is correct
- Send this info to Delve Labs firstname.lastname@example.org
- OKTA Domain i.e.: dev.domain.com
- OKTA App Client ID